What to contribute to Play the Past? Have a cool idea for the site? Drop us a line. You can also interact with us on Twitter (@playthepast) if you are down with the social media.
About Play the Past
Collaboratively edited and authored, Play the Past is dedicated to thoughtfully exploring and discussing the intersection of cultural heritage (very broadly defined) and games/meaningful play (equally broadly defined). Play the Past contributors come from a wide variety of backgrounds, domains, perspectives, and motivations (for being interested in both games and cultural heritage). More information on all of our contributors can be found here. A full rundown of our community and commenting policy can be found here. If you are looking to get in contact with us (for whatever reason), point your browser here and drop us a line.
Play the Past on Twitter
- New article by @mirseum: "Colonialism, Privilege, and Meaningful Play in Dog Eat Dog" http://t.co/xw3lm2rXow from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post by @RogerTravis: "Epic Life: Immersion and Identification among the Phaeacians" http://t.co/B3VtLvQiW2 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post by @jsantley: "Zeitgeist of Netrunner: The Corp" http://t.co/jmb4JH7Ga6 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New article by @RogerTravis: "Epic Life: Describing Immersion" http://t.co/DwYhMuUTqn from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New article by @RogerTravis: "Epic Life: The Big Break of BioShock, part the last" http://t.co/CqsU0NPG9Y from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite